He makes my feet like hind’s feet and sets me upon my high places”.It is God’s will for each of His children to live the supernatural life. To live on higher ground above the snake line. The valleys are the main habitations for lethal snakes and scorpions. The higher ground is our place in Habakkuk 3:19-it says “The Sovereign Lord is my strength, He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to tread on the heights”. God making our feet like those of a deer is divine. It is both Physical and spiritual empowerment for total take over and dominion. This is a season in which God has decided to make us fit and able for the year’s victory and testimony. Without hind’s feet, we may not have the higher grounds.
Let us learn about ways to reach higher grounds:-
I. WALK IN THE LIGHT (I John 1:7)
- This light gives us superior knowledge.
- This light empowers us making us distinguished.
- This light is Jesus Christ, He is the true light wherein Satan and the world cannot comprehend it (John 1:4)
- This light shines in the darkness and darkness cannot overcome it.
- Light kills darkness, Moses possessed this light (Ex.34:29-33)
- Paul encountered this light on Damascus road (Acts 9)
- Stephen saw this light.
- This is the light that shines on the paths of righteousness (Proverbs 4:18)
II. HAVE AUTHORITY AND EXERCISE DOMINION (Psalm 18:37-39)
- We have been given authority over all created things, physical and spiritual.
- We are licensed by God to reign and subdue the earth.
- No earthly battle or circumstance has the ability to overcome us.
- The greatest one lives in us (I John 4:4)
- The kingdom of darkness knows and recognizes our spiritual authority over it. With this authority, we cast out demons and devils.
III. HAVE POWER TO COMMAND POSSIBILITIES (Mark 9:23)
- “Everything is possible for one who believes”
- The language of possibilities is the word of God.
- There is the ultimate power in the word of God spoken through faith by us.
- The word of God surpasses devilish incantations.
- The man or woman of possibility must be a man of the word of God.
- It is the will of God that we operate from higher grounds.
- It is the will of God that we prosper both physically and spiritually.
- Walk in the light and you will remain a wonder to this world and the kingdom of darkness.
- Lord plant my feet on higher ground.