TEXT: ISAIAH 54:17
Supernatural protection is one of the rights
for every child of God. (Know your rights, be
sure you are Born Again. Be sure you are filled
with Holy Spirit.
David said in Psalm 23:4-5, “Yes, though I walk
through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear
As a child of God you are protected from all evil
and harm. God wants you to know that your safe-
ty and security are not in the hands of any man,
but in Christ. (2 Kings 6)
No matter what we face we have an in herit-
age of the servants of God. (Heb.1:14, I John
There are observations to make from the
above passage of the scripture.
1. Weapons need to be formed before
they can come to you (2 Cor.2:11)
2. Weapons can be fashioned, that is de-
ployed against Christians (Psalms
3. Weapons are being fashioned, suffi-
cient time is taken by the enemy to
plan and recruit actors !!
Let us learn:-
I. UNFOLDING THE SAINT’S ENEMIES
We fight against 3 separate enemies.
1. The Flesh. The flesh is powerful (Rom.7:18
-25). You will defeat this enemy by walking
in the Spirit. (Gal.5:16,25)
2. The World. The world is the system and
styles of this world. (John 15:18-19, I John 3:13, 5:19
We overcome by our faith (I John 5:4-5,
3. The Devil (I Peter 5:8)
The devil and his demons want you to fail
The devil will attack your health, finances, faith
We defeat Satan by:
a) Submitting to God. (James 4:7)
b) Resisting (James 4:7)
c) The blood of the Lamb (Rev.12:11)
d) The Word of God (Eph.6:17)
II. UNCOVERING SATANIC STRATEGIES
(II Cor.2:11) We are not ignorant, his devices
1. To Disarm you– To strip you of your power (I
The Philistines had disarmed the people
Israel had no weapon and effective
Many Christians are disarmed (II
2. Distract you– To keep you from your purpose.
He wants you to lose your focus
3. To Disable you– To cripple you, so you don’t
become effective in your purpose.
He wants to dismiss your ability and
nullify your outreach and impair your
4. To completely destroy you– To neutralize your
III. UNDERSTANDING THE SAINT’S VICTORY
The saints are victorious through the power and
strength of the Holy Spirit (Zech.4:6)
1) Quit excusing sin in your life– stop
2) Obey the Spirit of God. (James 1:22)
We are Victorious
1. Because God says so,
2. Because Christ has already defeated it before it
3. It is inferior to what we have in the Lord
4. Because it was meant and made to fail.
5. Because you are on the side of God. (Col.1:13)
For You To Possess Your Victory:
Fear not– Fear attracts demons and oppression.
Be bold and courageous though the word of God.
If God shows you a dream, it is usually that which is happening in the Spiritual realm.
Cancel bad dreams.
Stand in your place as a child of God.
Jesus Christ came to make us Totally free.
Freedom from demons, sin, fear and death.
Though we are surrounded by spiritual enemies, Jesus Christ came to deliver us Totally from them all.
NO WEAPON Shall Prosper.