TEXT: ISAIAH 54:10-17
The Lord says that no man can enter into the house of a strongman and spoil his goods except he first binds the strongman. The book of Isaiah is a prophetic book. It shows the activity of evil powers that have dealt a deadly blow especially on the black race In particular and has truncated its development process. The evil power behind Africa and its people is called the power of the wasters. These wasters must be dealt with for they are responsible for destroying God’s plan for individuals.
Let us Pray the following prayers before we continue:
- Every virtue of my life that the enemy is sitting upon, come to me by fire in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ
- Anything planted into my life to disgrace me, come out now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
The black African has had a problem since time immemorial and the problem cannot only be solved by Jesus Christ, but the African must repent, then the demons that control our resources, our rivers, forest, lakes etc. will give way. (Psa.18:45, Isaiah 18,19)
- In Isaiah 54:16 “Behold I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work, and I have created the waster to destroy”
- The Spirit of the waster is the most terrible demon that has demoted the black man. It is still doing a lot of havoc.
- This evil spirit is at work in every African country.
Let us learn:-
I. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WASTE?
- To waste is to use wrongly– Users of people.
- Not using a thing maximally.
- Rendering a useful thing idle.
- To render something worthless or to make it useless.
- To damage something completely.
Before the spirit of the wasters can take over an environment, it must first of all have grabbed the individuals who make up the inhabitants of the place.
II. UNDERSTANDING THE SPIRIT OF THE WASTERS
- To understand the spirit of the destroyer waster ask;
- Do I really know where my God-given prosperity lies?
- Some of us spend years drawing water and hewing wood
- Some of us spend years serving our oppressors.
- Do you know what you should do to prosper?
- What are the things that I am happy doing?
- What are those things in my life that I know can help others to attain their maximum when I do them?
- What are those things that I can accomplish with minimum assistance?
- What are those things that God has planted in my life that have the capacity to demand?
- If you cannot adequately answer the question above, then the spirit of wasters is working in your life.
- Wasters must be confronted in prayer in holy anger.
- Crying and lamenting is not answer, nor blaming others on your past. The answer and way out is to fight and defeat the wasters.
- Satan wastes us through engaging in activities like womanizing, smoking, drinking, moving around in the night, wasting away.
- No one of us is getting any younger. A fool at 40 or 21 is a fool forever !! But the truth is the day you see the light is the time to change direction..
III. WASTED YEARS, WASTED LIVES.
- Some women are in the mess because of accidental pregnancy. They end up marrying wrong. The opposite is also true for the men.
- Look at Africa with her resources, minerals, human resource, brains, the demon of wastage.
- The strategies of the wasters is to blind people from recognizing opportunities.
- When opportunities are available to people under the manipulation of these powers they don’t see the whole picture.
- The opportunities they are supposed to seize will look shapeless, impossible, they perceive them as setbacks or failures.
- People waste their lives by missing opportunities that can never be repeated.
- These wasters are the power that plant spiritual disease in people’s lives– impatience etc.
- If we are going to move permanently from poverty to prosperity, from defeat to victory, from failure to success and from nobody to somebody, we must deal with the powers of the wasters.
- The power of the wasters make people give up when temporary set-back occur.
- It is a tragedy to go through life expecting the worst to happen to you because when the good comes “well it is too good to be true “ meaning you expect failure all the time.
- God has to expose His people to painful training in order to turn them to champions.
- A champion is someone who has triumphed over great enemies (David)
- Israelites wasted opportunities, Bartimaeus refused to waste any longer.
- Some people waste their talents, Cain, Samson, Gehazi, Goriath all wasted their lives.
- In Africa, when a witch in the family of twenty ends up killing 18 people, that family is wasted.
- How many young women are dying in the hands of demonic “Sponsors” and grabbers?
- I refuse to be wasted, in the Name Of Jesus.
- Every waster of my prosperity, fall down and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every hidden devourer, be bound in the Name of Jesus.
- All my prosperity on every evil altar, I withdraw you now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Every prosperity paralysis from household wickedness, come out with all your roots by fire in Jesus Name.