Destiny, you hear about it all the time. What is destiny? How do you find your destiny? Let us explore four doors that can lead you to know your destiny and purpose. Walk through the doors of destiny this new year 2019. if you walk through the four doors of destiny, you will find everlasting success in your life. The bible says “for I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not evil, to give you hope in your final outcome” (Jer.29:11). God has given each and everyone on earth a destiny and purpose.
Let us Learn:
I. WHAT IS DESTINY?
- Destiny is the predetermined plan sent straight from the creator, concerning the fate and future of His prized creation.
- Destiny is that which is written in the book of life for you by God.
- Destiny is the very purpose for which God has allowed you to be in this world.
II. THE FOUR DOORS TO DESTINY.
- The Door of Planning
- Planning is the ability to organize our short and long terms goals and agendas.
- Your destiny is predestined by God, it is up to us to fulfil it.
- The Bible says “Where there is no vision, the people perish. (Prov.29:18)
- Destiny begin when you sit down and chart, with the help of God, a course on paper concerning how to accomplish your destiny.
- Poor planning or no planning at all leads to failure.
- If you aim at nothing you are sure to hit it.
- The Door of Patience.
- Patience will get you everything you want.
- Patience is the decision to wait for the seed that you planted to grow into a full fledge plant.
- Patience means that you choose to wait for the fulfillment of a promise.
- Patience is the ultimate form of confidence.
- Patience build character because patience teaches us to occupy our time wisely while waiting for the seed of greatness within us to become a full grown plant in due season.
- The Door of Persistence.
- Persistence is the assurance of patience.
- Persistence waters the seed of greatness within us daily in order to make sure that the promise of patience is fulfilled.
- Persistence is God-given sense of determination that declares destiny will not be denied.
- The Door of Prayer.
- Prayer is a dialogue. Communication is the pillar of all healthy relationships.
- Prayer is communication with the creator of life.
- Prayer ties you to the ultimate power source.
- Prayer will guide you to your destiny.
III. DESTINY’S THREE “Ds”
- Divine Direction – Leaning towards God.
- Good Godly decisions.
- As youth, you have time on your side, you can reach your destiny.
- Do not be afraid to walk through the four doors to find everlasting success in your life.
- Remember a godly plan is the one that God helped you to make.